Smoked Beef Brisket
Our Famous Texas-Style Brisket
USDA Prime beef brisket, white oak smoked for 8-10 hours. Slices of lean, fatty, and burnt ends. Available in 8oz and 16oz portions. Served with pickles.
Sous-vide Method (suggested)
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 6 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove brisket
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove brisket from the bag and place on a baking sheet
- Bake on the lower rack for 10-12 minutes.
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
Beef, Salt, Pepper