- Heat the grill to 350F.
- Make sure the sausages are thawed before separating so you do not tear the bag.
- Grill on medium heat for 5 minutes per side with the bbq lid open.
- You don’t want them to burst, this happens when the grill is too hot.
- Preheat to 350°F.
- Put sausages on foil or wax paper and bake for 12-15 minutes turning halfway through.
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
Ground pork, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, paprika, chili flakes, pickled jalapeno, fresh jalapeno, apple cider vinegar, Mexican oregano, white cheddar cheese