smoked for 12 hours! Low and Slow!
1 LB of our delicious smoked pulled pork. Classic rubbed pork shoulder, slow cooked for hours. Light toss in our sweet n spicy BBQ sauce to finish.
Sous-vide method (suggested)
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove pork
- Add some Sweet & Spicy BBQ sauce for more flavour!
- In a medium saucepan, add pork
- Add ¼ cup water
- Turn on medium heat, cover with lid
- Stir occasionally, heat until 165F or nearly boiling hot
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
Rosemary, fennel seed, chili flake, brown sugar, granulated onion, granulated garlic, kosher salt