Sous-vide Method (suggested)
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 4 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove turkey
- Serve with South Carolina Mustard Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 300F
- Remove turkey from the bag
- Place on a baking sheet covered with parchment or greased aluminum foil
- Cover with foil
- Warm for 5 to 8 minutes or until hot
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
Turkey, kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, chili flakes, granulated onion, granulated garlic
BRINE: lemon, garlic, parsley, bay leaf, peppercorn