St. Louis Style Pork Ribs
Rubbed & smoked for over 3 hours!
St. Louis style cut pork ribs, seasoned and smoked, slathered with our house made mop. Full rack portion.
- Ensure there are no holes or tears in the plastic and that it remains air tight – if the bag is not air tight, use the Oven Method.
- Place the bag in a large stock pot
- Fill with water until 3/4 full
- Bring to a simmer for 10 minutes
- Slowly remove the bag with tongs, set aside to open.
- Cut open and remove ribs
- Pre-heat oven to 350F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Remove ribs from the bag and place on a baking sheet
- Bake on the lower rack for 13 – 15 minutes.
* Individual appliances may vary, these are guidelines only. Ensure to reheat and bake thoroughly to an internal temperature of 165F.
Pork, kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, chili flakes, granulated onion, granulated garlic